The diagnosis will allow to assess how your physiology works, what kind of brainwaves regulation is needed and to answer why what you have done so far was not effective. The diagnosis will also help to provide the answer to the question what causes your problems and how to deal with them.
The most frequently reported problems include:
- sleeping problems (difficulty falling asleep, waking up at night, fatigue after waking up)
- problems with concentration and memory
- problems related with chronic stress (broad spectrum)
- general tension or and anxiety
- obesity / snacking / eating disorders, so-called busy mind (racing thoughts)
- learning problems
- anxiety / panic
- depression / mood swings / depression
- chronic pain, migraines / tension headaches / fibromyalgia, generalized muscle aches
- hypersensitivity to sounds
- hipertension and many more
The diagnosis is carried out in 4 steps:
Please note: Online diagnosis is only using step 1 and 4.
Step 1: Interview (in person & online).
You will be asked different questions about your everyday activities, how you function on a daily basis and about your habits and any reported problems.
When a child is being diagnosed, the interview is carried out first with the parent and only afterwards with the child.
Step 2: Neurofeedback diagnosis (only in person)
Based on the EEG (electroencephalogram) recording the brain waves will be analysed, allowing to assess your state of relaxation, alertness, awareness, calmness, concentration and how you deal with problem solving.
Step 3: Biofeedback diagnosis (only in person)
The profile of psychophysiological stress is determined by using sensors that record breath, muscle tone, pulse and skin conduction. At this stage, the body’s physiological responses are verified. We capture processes that undergo the greatest changes under stress, as well as those showing prolonged regeneration after the resolution of stress. Additionally, all factors affecting mental abilities and physiology such as diet, sleep habits and physical activity are analysed.
Step 4: Conversation and training plan proposals incl. recommendations and tips
To obtain the final diagnosis, results are compared and evaluated. Then a conversation takes place about the results of the diagnosis and the training plan proposals. The diagnosis includes recommendations and tips.