The diagnosis will allow to assess how your physiology works, what kind of brainwaves regulation is needed and to answer why what you have done so far was not effective. The diagnosis will also help to provide the answer to the question what causes your problems and how to deal with them.
The most frequently reported problems include:
- sleep problems (difficulty falling asleep, waking up at night, fatigue after waking up)
- problems with concentration and memory
- problems related with chronic stress (broad spectrum)
- general tension or and anxiety
- obesity / snacking / eating disorders, so-called busy mind (racing thoughts)
- learning problems
- anxiety / panic
- depression / mood swings / depression
- chronic pain, migraines / tension headaches / fibromyalgia, generalized muscle aches
- hypersensitivity to sounds
- hipertension and many more
The diagnosis is carried out in 4 steps:
Step 1: Interview
You will be asked numerous questions about everyday functioning, we will ask about your habits and any problems reported. When a child is diagnosed, the interview is carried out with the parent in the first place and only afterwards with the child.
Step 2: Neurofeedback diagnosis
Based on the EEG (electroencephalogram), record of the brain waves will be analysed, allowing to assess your state of relaxation, alertness, awareness, calmness, concentration and how you deal with problem solving.
Step 3: Biofeedback diagnosis
The profile of psychophysiological stress is determined using sensors which record breath, muscle tone, pulse and skin conduction. At this stage, the body’s physiological responses are verified. We capture processes that undergo the greatest changes under stress, as well as those showing prolonged regeneration after the resolution of stress. Additionally, all factors affecting mental abilities and physiology such as the diet, sleep habits and physical activity are analysed.
To obtain the final diagnosis, results from Neurofeedback and Biofeedback are compared and the extent to which they correspond with the problems reported in the interview is evaluated.
Step 4: Conversation on the results of the diagnosis and the training plan proposals. Recommendations and tips.